Monday, August 06, 2007

Watch Out. I'm Gonna Mess You Up!

Your results:
You are Dark Phoenix


































Dark Phoenix
80%
Poison Ivy
77%
Mystique
76%
The Joker
71%
Venom
66%
Apocalypse
60%
Mr. Freeze
57%
Riddler
55%
Magneto
55%
Two-Face
48%
Catwoman
46%
Dr. Doom
45%
Green Goblin
40%
Lex Luthor
39%
Juggernaut
36%
Kingpin
14%
A prime example of emotional extremes: Passion and fury incarnate.


Click here to take the Supervillain Personality Quiz




ummm. I might be a Dark Phoenix, but that doesn't mean I know how to fix the weird layout of this post. Shut up, or I'll alter your molecular structure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm cat woman. Not sure I like it though. Thanks for finding this one.

Angela said...

meow.
i dressed up as cat woman for halloween when i was in high school. i liked it!